The British Association of Prosthetists and Orthotists (BAPO) provide a job advertisement distribution service via the BAPO Secretariat. This is open to all organisations wishing to directly target members (Prosthetists and Orthotists) or Associates (Technicians, Affiliates and Students). Job advertisements are copied and circulated to the appropriate section(s) electronically as well as being advertised on the BAPO website and other media channels
- Please complete the Job Advertisement Booking Form 2022 and send to the Secretariat by email, accompanied by the text for your job advertisement (in word format). If you wish to include a logo or other graphic, please include this as an additional attachment in the email.
- BAPO respectfully requests that the following text is included in your advertisement, “applicants must be HCPC registered and preferably members of BAPO”
- Your job advertisement will be approved for circulation and formatted to fit onto one A4 paper. This will be sent to you by email, for proof-reading and your approval.
- A maximum of 2 different positions can be advertised per booking
- Requests for job advertisement circulation will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Only one job advertisement will be posted per day
- Credit facilities are not available to clients/agents placing their first order
- Acceptance of orders is at the discretion of BAPO In the event of a cancellation, the client or agent will be asked to accept all legitimate charges raised at the discretion of BAPO