The British Association of Prosthetists and Orthotists (BAPO) provide a job advertisement distribution service via the BAPO Secretariat. This is open to all organisations wishing to directly target members (Prosthetists and Orthotists) or associates (Technicians, Affiliates and Students). Job advertisements are copied and circulated to the appropriate section(s) by first class post as well as being advertised within the members only forums of the BAPO website.
- Please complete the Job Advertisement Form and send to the Secretariat by fax or email, accompanied by the text for your job advertisement (in word format). If you wish to include a logo or other graphic, please send by email.
- BAPO respectfully requests that the following text is included in your advertisement, “applicants must be HPC registered and preferably members of BAPO”
- Your job advertisement will be approved for circulation and formatted to fit onto one A4 paper. This will be sent to you by fax or email, for proof-reading and your approval.
- Once your approval is received, the advertisement will be printed and posted first class within 48 hours.
Your advertisement will also be displayed within the members section of our website.
|JOB ADVERT TO||COST|
|1.Full Members (Prosthetists & Orthotists) and Associate Students||£1088 excluding VAT (payment received with order)
£1109 excluding VAT (when invoice is required)
|2. Full Members (Prosthetists & Orthotists) Associate Technicians and Associate Students||£1344 excluding VAT (payment received with order)
£1458 excluding VAT (when invoice is required)
|3. Associate Technicians only||£379 excluding VAT|
|4. Associate Assistants or Associate Students only||£379 excluding VAT|
|5. Add colour printing to your advert||£57 excluding VAT|
- Adverts for Technicians can only be accepted using options 2 or 3
- A maximum of 2 different positions can be advertised per booking Requests for job advertisement circulation will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Only one job advertisement will be posted per day
- Credit facilities are not available to clients/agents placing their first order Acceptance of orders is at the discretion of BAPO In the event of a cancellation, the client or agent will be asked to accept all legitimate
- charges raised at the discretion of BAPO