- Develop resources for students and newly qualified registrants (learning materials, guidance documents, learning events, etc)
- Better engage with education providers to enable them to address areas of challenge through their education programmes
- Improve our work with employers and professional bodies to ensure additional support is provided where possible;
- Provide useful insights for our upcoming review Standards for Education and Training.
This is an important piece of research that will help us to better understand and improve areas where additional support may be needed for newly qualified HCPC registrants. We hope that you will consider taking part. The requirements are:
- HCPC registrants who have been practising between 6-18 months about their preparedness for practice.
- Practice placement supervisors who have supervised students on their first clinical placement
- Employers who have employed newly qualified HCPC registrants in the past year
- Commitment to approximately 30 mins for an interview.