Mile End Mill
Abbey Mill Business Centre
Paisley, PA1 1JS
Tel: 0141 561 7217
Calling all AHPs and healthcare scientists: launching the Advancing Healthcare awards 2017
Allied Health Professionals, healthcare scientists and those who work alongside them in support roles have until 13 January 2017 to enter the Advancing Healthcare Awards, the unique awards programme which crosses boundaries and fosters partnership working.
This year we have two new awards. The Guardian award for innovation in mental health services is aimed particularly at those working in the creative therapies. And Health Education England with the National Institute for Health Research have a new award to find research champions among AHPs and healthcare scientists. The awards will be presented on 31 March 2017 at a central London venue.
The 2017 awards are:
Awards open to both AHPs and healthcare scientists
* Welsh Government’s Prudently advancing practice award
* NHS Employers Award for outstanding achievement by an apprentice, support worker or technician working alongside an AHP or healthcare scientist
* HSL Rising Star award
* HEE and NIHR awards for Research champions
* Chamberlain Dunn Learning award for Entrepreneurship.
Awards open to healthcare scientists only
* The Academy for Healthcare Science award for Innovation
* The Scottish Government’s award for Driving improvement, delivering results.
Awards open to AHPs only
* Faculty of Public Health and Public Health England Award for Contributions to public health
* The Scottish Government’s award for Improving quality: measuring and demonstrating impact
* The Macmillan award for leadership and innovation in cancer rehabilitation
* The Northern Ireland award for Maximising resources for success
* The Guardian award for innovation in mental health services.
To enter or for more details go to www.AHPandHSawards.co.uk Twitter @AHAwards
Organised by Chamberlain Dunn, these UK-wide Awards, now in their eleventh year, recognise and reward projects and professionals that lead innovative healthcare practice and make a real difference to patients’ lives in the healthcare science and allied health professions.
For further information contact Rachael Fisher on firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 020 8334 4500 Chamberlain Dunn, The Old Candlemakers, West St, Lewes, BN7 2NZ.
Closing date Friday 13th January, 2017