Lifetime Achievement Award Nomination are now Closed – thank you to all those who nominated
Do you know a truly inspirational Orthotist, Prosthetist or Technician?
Have you considered nominating them for BAPOs Lifetime Achievement Award?
This prestigious award is in recognition of a person’s outstanding contribution in the field of prosthetics and orthotics and is BAPOs most esteemed award.
- Have a history or distinguished service (minimum of 20 years in P&O)
- Made a lasting contribution to prosthetics and orthotics above and beyond their job role
- Positively influenced P&O at a national or international level
- Show inspiration leadership to others
- Be a BAPO member and employed within the field of P&O
To nominate that truly exceptional person, just fill in the nomination form including a record of their lifetime achievements and a supporting letter of no more than 1000 words of why they should be considered.
Winners of this esteemed award will be decided by the BAPO Membership and the BAPO Executive Committee.
For more information please contact the Secretariat.