#BAPO2020 Update

After careful consideration, we have decided to postpone our 2020 BAPO Conference.

This is not a decision we have come to lightly, but feel it is the right decision for the health & wellbeing of our Exhibitors, Delegates & Presenters.  We are in ongoing communication with all involved and If we have not managed to reach you yet, please know that we will be in touch.

We are working with our venue and event partners to secure new dates and hope to make an announcement next week.

Thank you for all your support and we look forward to welcoming you to #BAPO2020 later in the year

Post author