Launch of NICE into Action webinar series for Allied Health Professionals (AHPs)
Evaluating, improving and evidencing the impact of AHP services in health, care and wellbeing is a priority for AHPs into Action, so we are delighted to share the launch of the NICE into Action webinars.
This series of four free webinars from NHS Improvement, NICE and NHS England will help AHPs to:
- understand and engage with NICE’s work
- influence guideline development
- take structured approaches to implementing guidelines and using quality standards
- support greater uptake of NICE guidance to improve care and outcomes for patients and service-users.
The webinars will take place once a month, over lunchtime:
- An AHP’s guide to NICE – Monday 10 September, 12.30 – 1.15pm
- The role of NICE quality standards – Monday 15 October, 12.30 – 1.15pm
- Implementing NICE guidance – everyone’s business – Tuesday 13 November, 12.30 – 1.15pm
- NICE and you as a professional and practitioner – Tuesday 11 December, 12.30 – 1.15pm
Further information on each session is available via the hyperlinks above. The webinars have been designed to complement each other as a series, or accessed as standalone sessions – we hope people will gain the most value by taking part in them all. They can be joined live or viewed afterwards, and registration for each webinar is also via the links above.
For more information about CAHPR see their website